Reservations and payment
- Booking is confirmed, after the client has paid the retainer (=30 % of the whole amount) by the due date. Due date is 14 days from reservation day. Rest of the amount has to be paid 30 days before the rental time. The client gets information and advices with the bill.
- If you book later than 30 days before your holiday, you´ll get only one bill that you must pay immidiately. If you don't pay bills on time, we can cancel your reservation.
- The client must be of legal age. If part of the guests are less than 18 years of age, they must have written approval of the parent or guardian, unless they are staying with their parents or a family belonging to the household company.
- If you need to cancel the reservation, please do it via email, letter or by phone. Cancellation is done in that moment, we get the information about it.
- If you cancel the reservation 30 days before your holiday, you will be charged 30 % of the total price.
- If you cancel the reservation less than 30 days before your holiday, you will be charged the total price.
Arrival and key service
- The guest can use the cottage on arrival day from 16 pm on day of departure at 11 am.
- You will find the key in the safebox in the terraces wall. It will open with the code, that you'll get via SMS.
Staying in the cottage
- Holiday homes may not be used by more people, than what has been reported at time of booking.
- Using a tent or a caravan is prohibited on the area.
- The guest is obliged to pay the resorts or its contents to the damage caused. Minors guardian is responsible for damage to property or contact the booking confirmation.
- Overview of the equipment observations shall be made immediately to the owner.
Included in the rent
- Electricity in heating, lighting and cooking, firewood and tableware.
- Customers must provide their own linens.
- Smoking is allowed only outside the cottages.
- The guest takes care of the cleaning during the holiday. Final cleaning is included in the price only in Keropiekana- and Metser-cottages.
- You are required to do the final cleaning yourself in Pyhäpari 5A or 5B. You can also order it as an additional service.
- You can order a bed linen set for a fee. It includes duvet cover, undercoat, pillowcase, bath towel and hand towel.
- Pets are allowed only in cottage Pyhäpari 5B.
- There are written instruction in all cottages.
- Renter reserves the right to make changes.